Gamekeeper's Cottage ( sleeps 6 )
Now converted into a luxury self catering holiday cottage, Gamekeeper's Cottage was the original gamekeeper's house for Ochtertyre Estate. It is a listed building located immediately off
the A85 road at the entrance to Loch Monzievaird, about 200 metres from reception and only a little farther from the lochside. It provides excellent accommodation for up to six adults and is a
great choice for self catering holidays in the Crieff area of Highland Perthshire.
- Entrance porch (with hanging space over radiator), leading to hall.
- Living room with coal effect log burning stove and Sky television (full package except Box Office), DVD player, and free wireless broadband for use with your own laptop.
- Kitchen / dining room with dishwasher, large oven and all usual cooking facilities.
- Utility room with central heating boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with wc.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and wc.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room with sauna and wc.
- Fully enclosed, fenced garden extending to about half an acre.
- Hardwood table and chairs seating six, sun lounger and rotating barbecue.
- Parking for two cars.
- Kennel / bicycle store and small back area.
Gamekeeper's Cottage does not have views of the loch, but the high standard of accommodation more than makes up for this. From the rear of the property, a five-minute walk through a
wooded area leads, after a short climb, to our disc golf course. The path then continues along and down to the loch.
You can view floor plans for this property.
Check our special offers page for details of any offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you wish to make an enquiry.