Maple Self-Catering Holiday Lodges (sleeps 6/8)
Our four Scandanavian lodges of this type are the largest and most spacious of the self-catering holiday cottages here at Loch Monzievaird. Sleeping a family of four adults plus three or four children, or an all adult group of up to six, they are ideal for family or small
group holidays in Perthshire. Although their elevations above the loch vary, they all enjoy stunning loch views.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Large open-plan living / dining room with high ceiling, furnished with comfortable couches and chairs, dining table seating eight guests, colour television and DVD player.
- Galley kitchen with fridge / freezer, electric double oven with grill, microwave and dishwasher.
- One double bedroom.
- One twin bedroom.
- One small bunkroom with either two sets of bunks (Chalets 12, 15 and 18) or one set of bunks and one single bed (Chalet 16).
- Bathroom with shower over bath, wc and basin.
- Separate wc with basin.
- Covered enclosed half deck (Chalets 15,16 and 18) or full deck with a slightly smaller living area (Chalet 12).
- Hardwood table and chairs on deck seating six guests.
- Picnic table and large rotating barbecue.
- Parking nearby.
Check our special offers page for details of any offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you wish to make an enquiry.