Cedar Self-Catering Holiday Lodges (sleeps 6/8)
We have six Scandanavian holiday lodges of this type at Loch Monzievaird, all with stunning loch views. They share the same layout as Maple except that in place of a separate wc they have an en-suite shower room
attached to the double bedroom. Sleeping a family of four adults plus three or four children, or an all adult group of up to six, they offer ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family or small group wishing to visit Highland Perthshire.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Large open-plan living / dining room with high ceiling, furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs, dining table seating eight guests, colour television and DVD player.
- Galley kitchen with fridge / freezer, electric double oven with grill, microwave and dishwasher.
- One double bedroom with en-suite wc / shower room.
- One twin bedroom.
- One small bunkroom with either two sets of bunks (Chalets 10, 11, 14 and 17) or one set of bunks and one single bed (Chalets 19 and 20).
- Bathroom with bath and shower over bath, wc and basin.
- Covered enclosed half deck (Chalets 17,19 and 20) or full deck with a slightly smaller living area (Chalets 10,11 and14).
- Hardwood table and chairs on deck seating six guests.
- Picnic table and large rotating barbecue.
- Parking nearby.
Check our special offers page for details of any offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you wish to make an enquiry.