Gamekeeper's Cottage (sleeps 6)
Converted into a luxury self-catering holiday cottage, Gamekeeper's Cottage was the original gamekeeper's house for Ochtertyre Estate. It is a listed building located immediately off the A85 road at the entrance to Loch Monzievaird, about 200 metres from
reception and only a little farther from the lochside. It provides excellent accommodation for up to six adults and is a great choice for self-catering cottage holidays in the Crieff area of Highland Perthshire.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Entrance porch (with hanging space over radiator), leading to hall.
- Living room with coal effect log burning stove and Sky television (full package except Box Office), DVD player, and free wireless broadband for use with your own laptop.
- Kitchen / dining room with dishwasher, large oven and all usual cooking facilities.
- Utility room with central heating boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with wc.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and wc.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room with sauna and wc.
- Fully enclosed, fenced garden extending to about half an acre.
- Hardwood table and chairs seating six, sun lounger and rotating barbecue.
- Parking for two cars.
- Kennel / bicycle store and small back area.
Check our special offers page for details of any offers, late availability or cancellations.
Please contact us if you wish to make an enquiry.