Following the latest update from the Scottish Government concerning the Tourism and Leisure industry we are delighted to announce that we are open to Self Catering holidays as of 26 April 2021
On this page youwill find information on our cleaning protocols, as well as our updated booking and cancellation policies.
We look forward to welcoming you soon,
The Loch Monzievaird team
We at Loch Monzievaird Self-Catering are committed to the safety and health of our guests and staff. In line with new industry standards and government endorsed recommendations, we have expanded our already rigorous cleaning procedures. We are accredited with Britain's Good to Go certification as well as the Landlord's Little Helper Cleaning School.
We want you to be assured that you can safely enjoy the peace and tranquility of Loch Monzievaird and the beauty of the Scottish Highlands in isolation.
To ensure that the transmission of COVID-19 is prevented on our property, we have adjusted our cleaning policy and created some guidelines for our guests, including but not limited to:
- Hand-sanitiser is available for use at entrances and exits of all common areas, Waterfront and Lochside gate.
- Signage to remind all guests and visitors of appropriate social-distancing and regular hand-washing and hygiene steps.
- Guest login and contactless check-in. Prior to arrival, guests can check-in online via the Manage my booking guest portal, and access a lock-box code to retrieve the key to their accommodation, find important information for their stay, as well as find information on the local area, attractions and amenities.
- An extra antiviral disinfectant step carried out by the cleaning supervisor, on top of the deep cleaning and disinfecting process we already have in place. Special attention paid to high contact areas and regular disinfecting of any common areas.
- To protect both our guests and staff, our housekeeping staff are provided with PPE (personal protective equipment) including gloves, aprons and facemasks where appropriate.
- Clear check-out instructions for our guests, to ensure the safety of our cleaning staff and minimise the risk of spreading infection.
For further details on our Coronavirus Cleaning Commitment, feel free to view our Cleaning Checklist pdf, and please do not hesitate to get in touch via telephone +44 (0)1764 652586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings and Cancellations
Cancellations Arising from the Impact of the Coronavirus. (Updated 26/04/21)
If due to a government order requiring a lockdown, or cessation of services so that we are prevented from or otherwise unable to accommodate you for your planned stay, we will issue you a complete 100% refund of any amounts paid for your reservation deposit.
Should you otherwise wish to cancel a reservation due to other coronavirus concerns, we will release you from your reservation and issue you a voucher for the amounts you have paid in deposit to be used on future reservations at Loch Monzievaird.
For any queries regarding our Covid-19 Cancellations Policy, please do not hesitate to get in touch via telephone +44 (0)1764 652586 or email us at email@example.com.
Updated 2021 Covid-19 Cleaning Commitment & Cancellations Policy (PDF)
Housekeeping Chalet Clean Checklist (PDF)